This DIY kit from Koa Koa contains everything you need to make your own flashlight, and learn the basics about electricity. Koa Koa is passionate about the maker movement, and their kits are aimed at inspiring children to use their hands and minds to learn and create.
What will you learn?
- How to assemble a basic electrical circuit and identify the components
- About open/closed circuits and switches
- The formation of electric current
- Alternating / direct currents
- What is inside a battery?
- Atoms: free electrons, protons, neutrons
The kit contains :
-A step-by-step visual instruction booklet, and additional information about the subject, in Dutch, English, German, Spanish and French languages.
- Wooden elements, electrical components, cables, switch, battery box, light bulb, protective bubble, rubber bands, screws, nuts.
Requires two AAA batteries (not included).
Will take approximately 40 minutes to assemble
Recommended for 8+ year olds
Format size :27 cm x 18 cm x 5 cm
Koa Koa products are made in France, assembled by ESAT in Normandy that works with people with disabilities. Wooden parts are FSC certified wood. All other parts that are possible to source from the EU are done so, the occasional item that needs to come from Asia is responsibly sourced from a BSCI workshop.